Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#10. Wizards of Waverly Place

Ever since I moved out here to go to school, I have gotten too much of a dose of the Family Channel because of the two daughters of my family friend that I was forced to live with. They practically know every line in any given Hannah Montana episode. Anyways back to my point of this entry, I was stuck watching Wizards of Waverly Place today with the girls and Harper (Jenny Stone), one of the cspunky characters in the show who has always been known to make up her own outfits, had a dress made out of markers. Clearly Harper is way ahead of her generation and already knows what can be found as a treasure in today's fashion industry.

This dress totally reminds me of that specific dress that is made out of safety pins. Unfortunately, his name has been lost in my head and can't recall it!! Leave a comment and let me know if you know which dress I'm talking about and who it's by! Thanks.

Happy Readings,
Ariane Terado

1 comment:

  1. Totally with you here! I always LOVED Harper's outfits and I aspire to be as creative and wacky with them as she is!

    Someone give me her costume designer DX!

    ReplyDelete