Thursday, May 6, 2010

#3. Go Nude!

Waking up at four today and not being able to go back to sleep left me with nobody to talk to, nor a functioning brain to continue with my project that I left unfinished last night. What's a girl got to do in the middle of the night when Facebook, Youtube and Twitter has failed her you might ask? Online shopping. Looking for new additions for the spring wardrobe, I became fond of the neutral footwear this season.
Aldo, $80
These pumps were love at first try on for me. I've actually been in the store to try them on and like any Aldo pumps, comfort was not expected but to my surprise they were not that bad at all. Pair this with a party dress at night and this simple chic pair of pumps will elongate your legs like no other.


Steve Madden, $100
Seen at runways like Louis Vuitton, clogs are making a come back this season and they're coming in strong. These would look great with a pair of bell bottom jeans and a white loose blouse or a maxi dress.


Aldo, $80
This blog entry won't be complete without a pair of oxfords/brogues in it. Unfortunately, this cute pair is only available in the US and I haven't been able to find ones similar to it that's available here in Canada. A pair of these would complete the look of any outfit with a touch of masculinity and class.


No comments:

Post a Comment